Who we are in Christ
- Made in God's image ( Gen 1:27 )
- A child of God ( Romans 8:16-17 )
- Redeemed and washed in His blood ( Romans 5:6-11, 17-19 )
- A new creature in Christ ( 2 Corinthians 5:17; Galatians 6: 15; Ephesians 4:24 )
- A peculiar people ( 1 Peter 2:9-10 )
- One in Christ ( John 17:21-23 )
- Sons and daughters of our Father ( Romans 8:16 -17 ; Romans 8:14 ; Hosea 10:1 )
- Loved ,excepted, and forgiven ( Hebrew 8:12; John 3:16; Matt. 16:14 )
- No longer a slave to sin ( Romans 6: 5-6 ,9-14,17-19, 22-23 ; 2 Corinthians 5: 17,21 )
- A chosen generation ( 1 Peter 2:9; John 15:16 )
- A royal priesthood ( 1 Peter 2:9 )
- Ambassadors for Christ ( 2 Corinthians 5:20 )
- The children of light ( 1 Thessalonians 5:5 )
- Not of this World ( John 17:14-16; John 15:19 )
- Friends of Jesus ( John 15:14 )
- Dead to sin and alive to Christ ( Romans 6: 1-11 ; Colossians 3: 1-4 )
- Not our own ( 1 Corinthians 6: 19-20 )
- Bought with a price ( 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 )
- A temple of the Holy Ghost ( 1 Corithians 6 : 19-20 )
- Born again ( John 3:1-7 )
Celebrate and embrace who you are in Christ! Your past has nothing on you any longer!
Your a brand new creation! AMEN!!
- in Him Mae
I am so excited about our new building for the library!! It will function both as a library as well as a nice quite place for me to go and record my videos. And also a great hang out spot for the children! They already love going out there and listening to audio dramas, doing there school out there, and playing games. They want us to get a hid-away-couch for sleep overs in the library as well. They already camped out there one night the way it is with just a mound of blankets.
Now we look forward to lots of people coming to browse and burrow form our huge selection of amazing Christian books. We love good wholesome books for our family. And we love to share them with others!
If you live in our neck of the woods, please come out and see what we have! You also can browse our books on-line too. Here is our library web-site.
Here is a video about the ladies retreat I am organizing!
Your personal invitation to attend, as well as all the info!
This is my first ever video I made, so new to all this. But I know I am going to be making more videos in the future!
If you live in the area, and this retreat is something you are interested in please contact me. We want to bless as many ladies as possible. And there is only a few more months to go.
In Him, Mae
I have made a little video sharing about my books. So I am happy to have that available here for you to watch. This is only the second video I have made. My other one I just did about the same time and is about the Ladies Retreat I am currently in the process of planning. You can see that one over on my retreat page near the bottom of the page.
You will be able to tell that I am not use to making videos like this and was feeling a little uncomfortable to say the least speaking to and empty room and a video camera! ( I chased all my children out of the house except my little one while making them, because I knew they would make me laugh and make too much noise!!)
I think though I enjoy making videos and will make more in the future for my web-site. I think it would be neat to do video blog posts, as well as other ones such as teaching videos, ect... So look for that for the future of my web-site ministry. I am excited what the Lord has for me!!
Untill next time,
In Him, mae
I am a wife to my wonderful husband, Paul, of 21 years. Mommy to 9 blessings, ages 21 to 2 years. Our 2nd oldest son, at age 14, has gone on to be with the Lord on April 19th, 2017. I share about that new road we are on here on my blog.
My first 7 years of blogging.
Great inspirational reading!
"I believe a greater intimacy with God leads us to an inner peace, unquenchable joy, & an ever-lasting hope regardless of what we go through in life." Mae